Looking towards a busy summer of 2018
Hello again and welcome to the second blog submission….but the first one under the new moniker “The PSG Monitor”.
Congratulations to Mike McCarthy for his prize winning submission.
It’s getting warmer and we’re looking forward to a busy and productive summer. Here are some quick progress updates / bullet points.
- Approx. a dozen of our associates will be re-certifying First Level 3 in the coming months. Wish them luck!
- RCRA (Hazardous waste handling) training was complete. Keeping us safe everyday!
- The new PSG website has been up for 1 year now, and has been a consistent source of lead generation / new customer inquires. Web traffic has grown every month, with new call-ins and emails every day! Email blasts and new content marketing efforts are continuing to get us some traction as well.
- Sales goes to the west coast to draw in new business….Eddie Chapp had a very productive walk through of Expo West last April with several quote requests.( and a new customer!) Nice work Eddie!
- New accounts are out pacing lost accounts and activity among existing accounts are on the rise. Let’s keep it going!
- Summer is coming make sure you stay hydrated while at work and play.
Thanks to all of you for helping us manage our resurgence. It’s a journey not destination.
If you have any comments or discussion points, please leave them in the comments section below.
Quote: “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.” – Booker T. Washington
Until next time!